Copyright 2020 - Site designed and maintained by: Ariel Díaz De Armas
- On unbounded solutions of ergodic problems for non-local Hamilton-Jacobi equations, (with E. Chasseigne). Nonlinear Anal. 180, (2019), 94–180
- Nonlocal heat equations: decay estimates and Nash inequalities, (with A. de Pablo). Commun. Pure Appl. Anal. 17, No 3, (2018), 1161–1178
- Large deviations estimates for some non-local equations. General bounds and applications, (with E. Chasseigne). Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., Vol. 365, No. 7, (2013) 3437–3476.
- A concave-convex elliptic problem involving the fractional Laplacian, (with E. Colorado and A. de Pablo). Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A, Vol. 143, No. 1, (2013) 39-71.
- Phase Transitions with Midrange Interactions: A Nonlocal Stefan Model, (with E. Chasseigne and F. Quirós). SIAM J. Math. Anal., Vol. 44, No. 4, (2012) 3071–3100.
- Unbounded solutions of the nonlocal heat equation, (with E. Chasseigne and R. Ferreira). Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis. Vol. 10, No. 6 (2011), 1663–1686.
- Complete blow-up and thermal avalanches for a parabolic system with non-simultaneous blow-up, (with F. Quirós and J.D. Rossi). Advanced Nonlinear Studies Vol 10, No. 3 (2010), 659–679.
- Large deviations estimates for some non-local equations. Fast decaying kernels and explicit bounds, (with E. Chasseigne). Nonlinear Anal. Vol. 71, No. 11 (2009), 5572-5586.
- Asymptotic behaviour of the porous media equation in domains with holes, (with F. Quirós and J.L. Vázquez). Interfaces Free Bound. Vol 9, No. 2 (2007) 211-232.
- A complete classification of simultaneous blow-up rates, (with F. Quirós and J.D. Rossi). Appl. Math. Lett. Vol. 19, No. 7 (2006) 607-611.
- An adaptive numerical method to handle blow-up in a parabolic system, (with F. Quirós and J.D. Rossi). Numer. Math. Vol. 102, No. 1 (2005) 39-59.
- Viscosity solutions for quasilinear degenerate parabolic equations of the porous medium type,(with J.L. Vázquez). Indiana Univ. Math. Vol. 54, No. 3 (2005) 817-860.
- Non-simultaneous blow-up for a quasilinear parabolic system with reaction at the boundary,
(with F. Quirós and J.D. Rossi). Commun. Pure Appl. Anal. Vol.4, No. 3 (2005) 523-536.
- The role of nonlinear diffusion in non-simultaneous blow-up, (with F. Quirós and J.D. Rossi). J. Math. Anal. Appl. Vol. 308, No. 1 (2005) 92-104.
- Fully discrete adaptive methods for a blow-up problem, (with P. Groisman and J.D. Rossi). Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. M3AS. Vol. 14, No. 10 (2004) 1425-1450.
We have 56 guests and no members online