The registration is open (please click on registration).
Deadline for early registration (including payment 350) and submission of abstracts is extended to February 28, 2013
The Proceeding of this symposium will be published by the Journal INTEGRAL TRANSFORMS AND SPECIAL FUNCTIONS
1. People who presented talks are allowed to present a paper (even a bit different from their talk). Only people who attended the conference are allowed to submit papers, one paper per person.
2. Every paper should be prepared exactly in the style which is used
in the journal ITSF
3. It does not exceed 16 pages (please read 7. and 8.).
4. Every paper should be recommended by one of your editors who is
responsible for this paper.
5. All the stuff would be submitted to ITSF around June 1, 2014.
6. Only the invited speakers should be allowed to submit a survey paper.
7. "16 pages" is not completely strict, but should be kept strict for ordinary submitted papers, while the invited speakers could submit a few more pages if absolutely relevant.
8. The total volume is 220 pages (three issues under one cover). No restrictions concerning survey papers.
"16 pages" restriction is desirable.
9. All papers should correspond to MSC 33/44.
|Arrival Day:||March 24, 2013 (SUN)||Organizing commitee:|
|Departure Day1:||March 29, 2013 (FRI)||Mohamed Jalel Atia
(Gabes University, Tunisia)
( University El Manar, Tunisia)
|Departure Day2:||April 2, 2013 (Tues) for those who are||Hedi Elmonser||Amel Safraoui|
|interrested to visit the desert by car 4x4.||Mejri Mannoubi||Sami Kouki|
|Venue:||El Mouradi Palace Hotel (5 stars)||Lotfi Kheriji|
|Port El Kantaoui, Sousse, Tunisia.
* El Mouradi Palace 5* sousse from 24 to 29 march 2013 :
- 1 EURO = (around) 2 TND
|The hotel is located 25 km away from Monastir international Airport.
We strongly encourage participants coming from abroad to use 1- the airport of Tunis-Carthage, or 2- the airport of Monastir.
The connection with several countries is quite frequent, especially with European countries.
|1) Local participants lodging in the hotel for the whole period of the conference: 450 T. Dinars. (full boar).|
|(2) Participants not staying in the hotel: 300 T. Dinars. (lunches +coffee break+excursion+conf dinner+book of abstarct etc....)|
|Getting to the Hotel:||
(3) Participants from abroad:
Payment must be made in euros by bank transfer to the following bank account: TN 59 1020 9077 1070 0837 8828 SMT-OPSFA-12:
- IBAN : TN 59 1020 9077 1070 0837 8828
- name account holder : SMT-OPSFA-12
- street: Avenue Slimane Ben Slimane
- city: Elmanar , Tunis
- country: Tunisie
- BIC: STBKTNTT
- name bank: Societe Tunsiuenne des banques STB.
There are four travel awards funded by SIAM for students.
Arriving at Monastir Airport:
Three days in the south of TUNISIA
Mileage: 1100 km
Day 1 Saturday 30/03/2013
Departure from Hotel elmouradi palace: 7:30
Technical stop: Mahrès 10:15 to 10:45
Lunch: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. in near Gabes Matmata
MATMATA: 2:15 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The Berber village known for its cave dwellings excavated in the ground, from you will be welcomed by the inhabitants to enjoy a mint tea.
The Berber village was the set for several films including "Jesus of Nazareth" and "Star Wars".
LAKE SALE: 5:00 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Tunisia cutting in half the Chott El Jerid is a series of depressions extending over 350km from east to west. Thus, you have the opportunity to discover this great salt lake, natural phenomenon, borrowing it at daybreak.
DOUZ: Accommodation: 19h00 Accommodation, dinner and evening at the hotel elmouradi doz (4 *)
Day 2: Sunday 31/03/2013: 9:00
The door of the desert where you will experience with an unusual ride in the Sahara by camel.
Departure & THE REGION TOZEUR OASIS 2: 11:00 to 12:30 p.m. 4 * hotel elmouradi tozeur
Accommodation and breakfast Output to oasis: 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The region of Tozeur is known for two varieties of oases; the Sahara oasis created entirely by man, an artificial oasis where you will discover the culture-story carriage: palm trees, olive, pomegranate and market gardening.
Return hotel: special evening dinner = foreclose Tunisia.
Day 3 Monday 01/04/2013:
9:00: Visit Chebika / Tamerza 4x4.
Lunch: 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. Return to the hotel Emlmouradi: 19:00
The price includes: Single Room, Extra 12 euro to pay at the hotel
Price / person double room = 108 euro all included
Note: We encourage the participants to ask for funds from their home institutions to attend. The conference budget is quite limited.