Luis Diego Martínez Magán
- Calculus I, teaching assistant, group 45, 2018-2019. Bachelor in Aerospace Engineering.
- Linear Algebra I, teaching assistant, group 49, 2017-2018. Bachelor in Energy Engineering.
Brief Curriculum Vitae
Research interests: operator algebras, single operator theory, semigroups, metric spaces, ergodic theory.
- Scholarship for the Master in Mathematics and Applications, UAM, 2015-2016.
- FPI - Severo Ochoa 2016, within the CSIC-Spain, PhD scholarship.
- LLEDÓ, Fernando; MARTÍNEZ, Diego. Notions of Infinity in Quantum Physics. arXiv preprint arXiv:1809.05151, 2018.
- ARA, Pere; LLEDÓ, Fernando; MARTÍNEZ, Diego. Amenability in semigroups and C*-algebras, preprint 2018.
- Organizer of the JAE-School 2017, ICMAT-CSIC. Madrid, Spain.
- Organizer of the thematic semester Operator Algebras, Groups and Applications to Quantum Information, March 2019-June 2019. ICMAT-CSIC, Madrid, Spain.